Our blog helps inform you about HCA Virginia's services and patient experiences. Whether you seek others who share your health experience or need information about healthy living, our blog has your resources.
Explore Blog Articles
Find an Article
Explore by Specialty
Displaying 1-10 of 128 Articles
- February 20, 2024HCA VirginiaHow to maintain good heart health, including healthy heart diet tips, exercises and learning about your family's health history.
- February 15, 2024HCA VirginiaNo season should be an excuse for poor eating habits. This winter, avoid traditional comfort foods like mac and cheese and cozy up to filling, nutritious foods.
- February 13, 2024HCA VirginiaLearn about lesser-known heart disease symptoms and how to stay ahead of them.
- February 06, 2024HCA VirginiaLearn more about emergency rooms, freestanding ERs and urgent care clinics and when to visit an ER rather than an urgent care center.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA VirginiaIf you're living with POTS, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome self-care can help relieve your symptoms.
- February 05, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA VirginiaPets can add to your life in many ways, but did you know they may play a role in your health? Discover five potential health benefits of owning a pet.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA VirginiaAs Valentine's Day approaches, chocolate lovers may be wondering: Is dark chocolate good for your heart? Here's what you should know.
- January 17, 2024HCA VirginiaMillions of people experience seasonal affective disorder. Learn what it is, who is at risk, how it's diagnosed, and how to combat it.
- January 02, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA VirginiaThinking about making resolutions for a healthy new year? Consider these five resolutions — and learn tips for sticking to them.
- January 02, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA VirginiaWhile many people are aware of the ways blood donation helps recipients, you might be surprised that donating blood benefits the donor too. Learn how.